It is agreed that:
1. There will be no refund if cancellation is made within 7 calendar days before the event
2. If you have booked and cannot attend there will be no refund, but you can send someone in your place
3. The event is only for education purposes and if specific advice is sought the participant needs to see a competent professional practicing in the area.
Customer service is important to us. We want your online payment experience
to be fast, friendly and most importantly secure. Our online payment site is
operated by the Westpac Bank, one of Australia’s largest and longest established banks.
When you’re registering for an event or training session from The Risk Doctor website your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. This provides a high level of security protection for our customers.
You can tell you are in secure (SSL) mode when a little padlock appears on the bottom of the screen. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us @ [email protected].
In order for you to enhance your security we recommend:
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters – a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 1st July 2000.
As a general rule,
- there will be no refund if cancellation is made within 7 calendar days before the event
- If you have booked and cannot attend there will be no refund, but you can send someone in your place