Contract Management Network Discussion Group
To provide a forum for people interested in the many different facets of the management of contracts where they can:
- Attend short and sharp technical sessions by persons experienced in the area of contract management
- Hear of the latest issues that relate to contract management
- Network and meet other like-minded individuals
- Inexpensively do all the above in a friendly and supportive atmosphere while enjoying good foog and wine.
Who is the Discussion Group suitable for?
Anyone involved with the management of contracts including:
- Accountants (including CFOs)
- C Level’ staff (including the CEO, CFO, CIO, COO , CRO)
- Commercial managers
- Contract administrators
- Contract coordinators
- Contract managers
- Customer service managers
- Divisional managers
- General managers
- HR Managers
- IT managers
- Lawyers (internal and external counsel)
- Logistics personnel
- Operations managers
- Procurement managers
- Project managers
- Sales managers
- Senior managers
- Service delivery mangers
- Supply chain/logistics personnel
- Team leaders.
Typical session format
Time: 6-8 pm
Format: The usual format of each session will be:
- Before the session: Networking (from 5:30 pm).
- The session (6 – 8 pm):
- Introduction: By Cyril Jankoff and discussion of recent relevant news/issues/events (about 5 minutes)
- Technical session: Guest speaker to speak on a relevant topic where they have expertise, including time for questions, comments and discussion (about 110 minutes)
- Conclusion: By Cyril Jankoff to relate the evening to the ‘bigger picture’ (about 5 minutes)
- After the session (after 8:00 pm): Networking over drinks.
Venue: The Board Room at Aitken Partners Solicitors, Level 1, 114 William Street Melbounre. It is on the corner of Little Collins Street.
- Parking available just around the corner at RACV, at 501 Bourke Street.
- Tram along Bourke Street (get off at William Street) or Collins Streets (get off at William Street).
- Train to (1) nearby Flagstaff Station (5 minute walk); (2) alternativey to Southern Cross Station and take tram along Bourke Street and get off at William Street. From there it is a one minute walk; or to (3) Flinders Street and walk to Bourke Street and catch tram in the direction of Southern Cross and get off at William Street. From there it is a one-minute walk.
Light refreshments will be served: drinks (beer, wine, mineral water, juices and soft drinks) and gourmet fingerfood.
$33.00 (includes $3 GST)
Want to Register?
Please click PayNow below to register for a monthly discussion group meeting.
2013 fees is $33.00 (inc $3 GST).
After your payment please complete the registration form.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions and Policies, which include:
1. There will be no refund if cancellation is made within 7 calendar days before the event
2. If you have booked and cannot attend there will be no refund, but you can send someone in your place.
Dates and Topics
|TBA||‘Back to Basics series’ continued:||TBA|