The origin of many contractual issues is that the contract management system is deficient, and/or the staff do not have the necessary contract management knowledge and skills. The former can be improved by way of consulting (see below) and the latter by training / mentoring (see tabs above).
Do you have commercial contract issues?
If you feel that you have commercial contract issues, download our Diagnostic and fill it out to help you determine if you have any. The Risk Doctor may be able to assist. Let him:
- identify your commercial contract risks; and
- once identified let him suggest ways the identified contract risks can be mitigated.
- Design a training program to improve the contract management capabilities of your staff
- To assist in the following areas, which is helpful if your staff are away or too busy:
- Contract negotiations
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Contract audits
- Governance and contract management/contract administration system design
- Identification and mitigation of core risks
- Strategic Contract Risk Management training and mentoring
- Setting up a stronger procurement system.
- Procurement alternaties, eg EOI, tender
- Risk reduction through (1) contract reviewers; (2) document execution forms; and (3) risk committees
- Reducing sales persons’ misleading statements in presentations
- Setting up filing systems for contracts, variations and contract-related correspondence.
Contact The Risk Doctor
Privacy Collection Statement
Business Education and Consulting Pty Ltd trading as The Risk Doctor (1 Seddon Street, Seddon VIC Australia 3011) (“The Risk Doctor”) collects your personal information for the purpose of responding to your questions and comments submitted to us through the online contact form (“this purpose”). If you do not provide the requested personal information to us, or if you use a pseudonym, we may not be able to fully and effectively respond to your questions or comments.
* you may choose to use a pseudonym